[Debian-med-packaging] mauve-aligner_2.4.0+4734-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thorsten Alteholz alteholz at debian.org
Sun Jun 21 10:01:21 UTC 2015

Hi Andreas,

On Sat, 20 Jun 2015, Andreas Tille wrote:
>> and some images in src/images/* just have a copyright notice but no license attached.
>
>> From where did you got this information.  I have not found any copyright
> notice and thus no idea how to track down the issue.

alteholz at franck:~/tmp/mauve-2.4.0+4734/src/images$ for f in *; do echo $f; strings $f|grep -i copyright; done
aPlus16.png
Back16.gif
OCopyright 2000 by Sun Microsystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
DarkHand16.gif
Dcj16.gif
Down16.gif
OCopyright 2000 by Sun Microsystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
DownRollover16.png
fist_icon.gif
Forward16.gif
OCopyright 2000 by Sun Microsystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Grimm16.gif
Hand16.gif
hand_icon.gif
Home16.gif
OCopyright 2000 by Sun Microsystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
mauve_icon.gif
mauve_logo.png
minus16.png
minusRollover16.png
plus16.png
plusRollover16.png
r16.png
ScoreAssembly.png
searchBinoculars16.png
searchBinoculars24.png
searchBinoculars32.png
Up16.gif
OCopyright 2000 by Sun Microsystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
UpRollover16.png
Zoom16.gif
OCopyright 2000 by Sun Microsystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
ZoomIn16.gif
OCopyright 2000 by Sun Microsystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
ZoomIn24.gif
OCopyright 2000 by Sun Microsystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
ZoomOut16.gif
OCopyright 2000 by Sun Microsystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
ZoomOut24.gif
OCopyright 2000 by Sun Microsystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

   Thorsten