[Debian-med-packaging] mauve-aligner_2.4.0+4734-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Jun 22 20:29:33 UTC 2015

Hi Aaron,

we are quite close to an official Mauve package inside Debian.
Unfortunately our ftpmaster found some copyrighted graphics that do not
come with any license.  Could you please either clarify the copyright or
alternatively replace the graphic files?  I think those simple graphics
can be easily found in free icon sets.