[Debian-med-packaging] Bringing DecoyFinder to Debian

Adrià Cereto Massagué ssorgatem at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 16:31:44 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I am the main developer and maintainer of DecoyFinder (
http://urvnutrigenomica-ctns.github.io/DecoyFinder/ ,
http://bioinformatics.oxfordjournals.org/content/28/12/1661.long).
After a couple emails with Steffen, he has offered to mentor me to bring
DecoyFinder to Debian
(my current .deb packaging skills are... well, I wouldn't even call them
"skills").
So here I am, looking forward to start learning how to do a proper .deb
package.

PS: I subscribed to the list but I think it still needs to be accepted by
moderation, so CC me when replying to this email, just in case.

--
*Adrià Cereto Massagué*
Ph.D Student

Languages: Català, Español, English, Français, Deutsch, Português

Important Notice <http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html>