[Debian-med-packaging] orthanc_0.8.6+dfsg-2_amd64.changes REJECTED

Thorsten Alteholz ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Thu May 28 13:00:11 UTC 2015

Hi Sebastien,

unfortunately I have to reject your package.

Please revise your debian/copyright.

According to your debian/copyright ...
 ... Resources/Samples/* is GPL-3 but Resources/Samples/OrthancClient/Vtk/main.cpp is Expat
 ... * is GPL-3 but debian/JS/* is Expat, Expat or GPL-2

OrthancExplorer/libs/jquery-file-upload/js/vendor/jquery.ui.widget.js is dual licensed

In Feb 2014 I could read:
"For those JS files that are not yet packaged I'd recommend to put the real uncompressed source into the dir debian/JS."
So, when do you intend to reduce the size of debian/ again?

Thanks!
 Thorsten

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.