[Debian-med-packaging] orthanc_0.8.6+dfsg-2_amd64.changes REJECTED

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu May 28 14:31:15 UTC 2015

Hi Sebastien,

in case you might have missed this remark I'm forwarding it.

Please find some other sponsor for the package in the next three weeks.
I hope it will work if you make some noise on the list.  If I were you I
would respond to this mail of ftpmaster and confirm that the issue is
fixed to enable some faster processing.