[Debian-med-packaging] RFS: piler - genomic repeat discovery

Afif Elghraoui afif at ghraoui.name
Fri Nov 20 07:50:02 UTC 2015

Hi, Andreas,

On الخميس 19 تشرين الثاني 2015 23:41, Andreas Tille wrote:

> uploaded.

Thanks as always

> Remarks:
>
> IMHO these lines in debian/rules
>
>   include /usr/share/dpkg/default.mk
>
>   export CFLAGS := $(CPPFLAGS) $(CFLAGS)
>
> are not needed.

The first one isn't really needed (though I like to keep it), but the
second one is necessary for the hardening flags to go through the build
system.

  Moreover I hope that ftpmaster will not ask you for the
> Copyright year which as far as I know belongs to a valid copyright
> information.

There is not really any copyright information provided presumably
because it's public domain anyway. I just thought to put the author's
name. I guess we'll see what happens.

Thanks and regards
Afif

--