[Debian-med-packaging] RFS: codonw

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sat Nov 21 16:40:32 UTC 2015

Hi Sascha,

thanks for working on this package which is for some time on our todo
list.

On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 11:08:20AM +0000, Sascha Steinbiss wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> codonw 1.4.4 is ready for upload in git:
> https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/codonw.git/
>
> I would be happy if someone could take a look and upload. No hurry though.

I commited three changes - please git pull.  I admit I'm not very convinced
about the way cou create the manpages.  I realised that it results in the
final Debian package in identical files (no symlinks!) which all talk about
codonw but not about the executable name it should describe.

For me as a user this would be confusing and I wonder whether there is a
chance to get this a bit more sensible.