[Debian-med-packaging] RFS: mauve-aligner

Afif Elghraoui afif at ghraoui.name
Sat Nov 21 19:16:00 UTC 2015

Hi, Andreas,

On السبت 21 تشرين الثاني 2015 03:04, Andreas Tille wrote:
> thanks for the enhancements.

No problem. I was hesitant to report the problem earlier without also
providing the solution.

>  I realised that its always better to
> verify with `apt-cache policy mauve-aligner` whether I forgot to push my
> last changes.

Yes, I forgot to check that. I think rmadison is more appropriate for
this, though. apt-cache policy just shows me information from my
configured repositories: jessie and jessie-backports.

>  As usual I forget to push once it is important for
> somebody else. :-(  I merged your changes hopefully properly - please
> check.  I'd also recommend that you simply use your just granted upload
> permissions to do not a team upload but add yourself as Uploader if
> you are using the package yourself (which I don't).
>
> If you might have your reasons not to use your DM powers on the package
> just let me know and ping me if you are happy with the state in Git.

I just didn't plan to fully take over the package, but I can help with
some comaintenance. I need to make another upload for this package to
jessie-backports in a few days to also fix the bug there, so I can do
that myself now.

Thanks and regards
Afif

--