[Debian-med-packaging] libhts-dev is missing cram headers

Afif Elghraoui afif at ghraoui.name
Sun Sep 6 22:36:50 UTC 2015

Hi, Charles,
I was trying to build the pbbam package that I just declared an ITP for
and it needs a header file (cram/md5.h [1]), which is missing from the
libhts-dev package.

If I get a chance, I'll look into this myself, but I at least wanted to
make the problem known.

By the way, would you happen to know a rough timescale of when the next
release is coming out? I have several packages stuck in unstable because
of the htslib/samtools i386 build issue. I'm considering backporting the
relevant patches to allow the current versions to migrate to testing if
the next release is still up in the air.

Thanks and regards
Afif

1. https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/htslib.git/tree/cram/md5.h

--