[Debian-med-packaging] Asking a review of the htsjdk package

Vincent Danjean vdanjean.ml at free.fr
Sun Sep 6 22:56:42 UTC 2015

  Hi,

  I'm in the process to package the new picard-tools upstream.
It is done within the Debian Med packaging team but it is a
java program.
  The new upstream version modifies a lot its layout. In particular,
a big chunk of code has been put in a external library: htsjdk

  So, I created a new package (source package 'htsjdk') that is
currently in the NEW queue. That said, I would be very pleased if
someone from the java team can give a look at the package. I'm not
very familiar with java packaging. Any comments are welcome.

  Sources can be obtained with
git clone git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/htsjdk.git

  Regards,
    Vincent

Vincent Danjean       GPG key ID 0xD17897FA         vdanjean at debian.org
GPG key fingerprint: 621E 3509 654D D77C 43F5  CA4A F6AE F2AF D178 97FA
Unofficial pkgs: http://moais.imag.fr/membres/vincent.danjean/deb.html
APT repo:  deb http://people.debian.org/~vdanjean/debian unstable main