[Debian-med-packaging] Sponsoring request: mia_2.2.5-1

Gert Wollny gw.fossdev at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 12:37:38 UTC 2015

Hello Andreas,

On Wed, 2015-09-30 at 14:14 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

> please push pristine-tar

I did, in fact I created the package on one computer, then did the
debcheckout thing on my laptop and build again to test it.

  git-buildpackage is on version 0.6.32 on both computers.

Something must have changed with how things are handled, because the
upstream branch changed 18 hours ago, but the pristine-tar branch only
changed 18 weeks ago [1], and indeed, the last log entry in the
pristine-tar branch on the computer where I prepared the package is
from Sept/7 when I prepared the last version.

Best,
Gert

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debian-med/mia.git