[Debian-med-packaging] Sponsoring request: mia_2.2.5-1

Gert Wollny gw.fossdev at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 13:22:42 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Wed, 2015-09-30 at 14:37 +0200, Gert Wollny wrote:
> Hello Andreas,
>
> On Wed, 2015-09-30 at 14:14 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
>
> > please push pristine-tar

I now know what happened, since "git import-orig" didn't work anymore,
I looked the gbp command up, and the example there was without the
--pristine-tar option, so I assumed it is no longer needed.

And since I didn't use the --git-pristine-tar on the laptop, the
tarball was build from the upstream branch.

Now, I imported the tarball a second time, and apart from a conflict
with the already existing tag upstream/2.2.5 it seems that everything
went well.

If you pull the changes now, you should get the delta file. In the
worst case you have to do a

  git checkout pristine-tar
  git pull
  git checkout master

to fast-forward the pristine-tar branch to the latest commit.

Sorry for the compilations,
Gert