[Debian-med-packaging] Failures in test suites of some BioConductor packages

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Fri Apr 29 06:28:37 UTC 2016

Hi BioConductor maintainers,

most of the BioConductor packages inside Debian are running the test
suite regularly as part of a Continuous Integration[1] effort.  I realised
that some packages are failing and I wonder how we could ideally deal with
this.  I'd like to provide you with a set of packages and the link to the
log of the failure:

   bioMart:
     https://ci.debian.net/data/packages/unstable/amd64/r/r-bioc-biomart/20160428_233412.autopkgtest.log.gz

   GenomicAlignments:
     https://ci.debian.net/data/packages/unstable/amd64/r/r-bioc-genomicalignments/20160429_032733.autopkgtest.log.gz

   RSamtools:
     https://ci.debian.net/data/packages/unstable/amd64/r/r-bioc-rsamtools/20160429_033451.autopkgtest.log.gz

   ShortRead:
     https://ci.debian.net/data/packages/unstable/amd64/r/r-bioc-shortread/20160429_002544.autopkgtest.log.gz

The log contains the packages and the versions installed and the failure
that occured on a machine which has only these packages installed and is
not connected to the internet.

Is this information helpful and sufficient for you to give some hints how
to solve these issues or do you need further information?

[1] https://ci.debian.net/