[Debian-med-packaging] new camitk upstream packaged

Mattia Rizzolo mattia at debian.org
Fri Dec 2 22:18:46 UTC 2016

On Fri, Dec 02, 2016 at 10:01:49PM +0100, Emmanuel Promayon wrote:
> On 02/12/16 19:30, Andreas Tille wrote:
> >I've commited two updates (debhelper and watch file version).
> Thank you for the updates of the watch and debhelper versions.

In doing so you haven't removed --parallel from the `dh` in d/rules.
I like dh compat bump because they allow me to remove what's otherwise
is cargo-culting, otherwise in this case is just 2 more bytes in the
packaging (without considering the d/changelog entry) :D

Would some of you do it too?  I don't have a checkout handy, and atm I'm
in a bad connection situation....  (otherwise I'd have also sponsored
it, even more given that I sponsored it in the past too)

(btw, knowing myself (!) I find hard to believe I didn't point this out
the last time I sponsored the package, did I?)

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

more about me:  https://mapreri.org                             : :'  :