[Debian-med-packaging] new camitk upstream packaged

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sat Dec 3 15:41:10 UTC 2016

On Sat, Dec 03, 2016 at 02:24:05PM +0100, Emmanuel Promayon wrote:

> If everything seems ok, would it be possible to sponsor and upload this new
> version (Mattia said he does not have enough bandwidth at the moment)? There
> is no emergency though, it is just to have this version, that has less bugs,
> in testing before the strech freeze.

I was not involved in this discussion since the upload was eating my
bandwidth. ;-)

correctly suggested and I also added hardening=+all option which solved
some lintian issues.

There are some remaining lintian issues (please try lintian -I to see
these) which are about spelling.  I guess you are interested in fixing
these for the next release.

Kind regards and thanks for your preparation