[Debian-med-packaging] Wrapper for spades (Was: spades_3.6.2+dfsg-1_amd64.changes ...)

Sascha Steinbiss sascha at steinbiss.name
Mon Feb 15 11:06:44 UTC 2016

Hi Afif,

> Thanks for working on this!

Sure, I like to finish what I started (st the sprint) ;)

[...]
> Very nice. It builds and passes autopkgtest on my side as well.

Great!

>> I also think that I managed to put in all the licenses. There are 31
>> entries in d/copyright, with 12 different licenses! I hope I didn't miss
>> any.
>
> I took a sort of quick look (I usually have to psych myself up for a
> while to deal with a huge copyright forest like this) and I found a
> couple missing items. I think it's up to the archive masters now to find
> anything else we may have missed.

Let's see how it goes. It might indeed be helpful to have an extension
to (or replacement for?) the licensecheck script to compare what's in
d/copyright with what it finds in the source tree. That's what I had to
do manually and it's easy to have something slip through in a
multi-screen list of files.

>> Would be glad if anyone could take a look, changes are in git. Maybe
>> we're luckier with this upload ;)
>
> I removed the old tarball from the pristine-tar branch to avoid
> confusion. I think it's ready for another try at upload.

Thanks!

Best regards
Sascha