[Debian-med-packaging] Uploads galore

Kevin Murray kevin at kdmurray.id.au
Sun Jan 10 00:08:59 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Sorry for dumping all this in one email. I've been busy making packages :).

The following packages are ready for review and hopefully upload:

- scrm: A coalescent simulator of sequence evolution.
  This is a new package.
  ITP: https://bugs.debian.org/809972
  GIT: ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-med/scrm.git

- snakemake: A work-flow engine
  This is a new upstream version
  GIT: ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-med/snakemake.git

- sphinxcontrib.autoprogram: Automatic CLI documentation for Python.
  This is a new upstream version
  GIT: ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-med/sphinxcontrib-autoprogram.git

- khmer: K-mer counting & graph manipulation
  This is a new Debian revision, largely prepared by Michael Crusoe. Fixes an
  RC bug and a couple of issues I never made bugs for.
  GIT: ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-med/khmer.git

- dwgsim: Next-gen read simulator
  This is a new Debian revision, which simply corrects the maintainer field to
  Debian Med (not me). Andreas prepared this fix a while ago, but it appears
  (to me) that the fix happened after the last upload so I've bumped the
  changelog.
  GIT: ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-med/dwgsim.git

Thanks!

Cheers,
Kevin

P.S., Yes, I'm making steps to becoming a DM, so the number of these upload
requests will hopefully go down in the future :).

---
Kevin Murray
0xA4B4EE6A