[Debian-med-packaging] Uploads galore

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sun Jan 10 07:57:42 UTC 2016

On Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 11:08:59AM +1100, Kevin Murray wrote:
> Sorry for dumping all this in one email. I've been busy making packages :).

No need to sorry. :-)

> The following packages are ready for review and hopefully upload:
>
> - scrm: A coalescent simulator of sequence evolution.
>   This is a new package.
>   ITP: https://bugs.debian.org/809972
>   GIT: ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-med/scrm.git

Uploaded.

> - snakemake: A work-flow engine
>   This is a new upstream version
>   GIT: ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-med/snakemake.git

Uploaded.

> - sphinxcontrib.autoprogram: Automatic CLI documentation for Python.
>   This is a new upstream version
>   GIT: ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-med/sphinxcontrib-autoprogram.git

Uploaded.

> - khmer: K-mer counting & graph manipulation
>   This is a new Debian revision, largely prepared by Michael Crusoe. Fixes an
>   RC bug and a couple of issues I never made bugs for.
>   GIT: ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-med/khmer.git

What is the rationale to include *-dbgsym explicitly in d/control?  I'm
currently busy to remove debug packages from control files since these
are autogenerated now.

> - dwgsim: Next-gen read simulator
>   This is a new Debian revision, which simply corrects the maintainer field to
>   Debian Med (not me). Andreas prepared this fix a while ago, but it appears
>   (to me) that the fix happened after the last upload so I've bumped the
>   changelog.
>   GIT: ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-med/dwgsim.git

Well, I think there would be room for other changes but if you decided
it is worth an upload I just pushed it. :-)

> P.S., Yes, I'm making steps to becoming a DM, so the number of these upload
> requests will hopefully go down in the future :).

:-)

See you