[Debian-med-packaging] Congratulations

Greg Williams millipiyango80 at eathendrives.com
Sat Jan 30 03:44:54 UTC 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Milli Piyango e-mail weekly sweepstakes lottery held on Saturday 23th January 2016 in Turkey.Your e-mail address with ticket number: 56188 with Serial number 02098 matched our lucky numbers: 06-13-18 -21-23-24.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total prize sum of 820,000 USD in cash credited to file NIG/9023118308/03. Coincidentally, this file falls within our African booklet, and to file for your claim please contact our African payment agent:

Contact person: Rev Paul Denis
Email: revpaul_dennis at outlook.com
Telephone: +234 8094624360

Your prize money would be processed and released to you as soon as you contact this payment office. Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this program.

Sincerely,
Greg Williams
+44 -744-070-3005
LONDON - UK OFFICE