[Debian-med-packaging] rsem lagging behind upstream

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Sat Jan 30 08:03:36 UTC 2016

Hi Michael,

I wonder whether you realised that rsem had some new upstream releases.
I'm regularly browsing our tasks page and if you visit

    http://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio#rsem

you can see a yellow marker "New upstream version".  This is what I'm
doing regularly to spot new upstream versions.  At your preference you
could also visit

    https://udd.debian.org/dmd/

I usually do not touch packages recently uploaded by maintainers I
consider active (which is the case for you).  Since I consider this
information relevant for others as well to know how to watch their
packages I'm CCing the list.

Just to let you know