[Debian-med-packaging] Status htslib?

Sascha Steinbiss satta at tetrinetsucht.de
Sat Jan 30 14:44:40 UTC 2016

Hi Andreas,

[…]
>> I can update the file but will not have time for extras.  Thus, if nobody else
>> than me wants / can update the file, I think that it will be a good reason
>> to delete it.
>
> I just wanted to get a new status update.  Feel free to ping me if you
> succeeded in updating the symbols file and want me to finalise the packaging
> (if there is any work left).

I have just pushed my changes necessary to build htslib 1.3, including updated symbols file and some additional updates (Vcs-Git etc). One Lintian warning remains regarding a long line (>80 chars) in the manpage, which I think is not a deal breaker.
Please feel free to do with that what you want, however, I’d welcome a second pair of eyeballs ;)

Thanks
Sascha