[Debian-med-packaging] backporting libssw - autopkgtest fails on jessie

Afif Elghraoui afif at debian.org
Tue Jul 19 10:06:48 UTC 2016

Hi, Sascha,

على الثلاثاء 19 تـمـوز 2016 ‫02:38، كتب Sascha Steinbiss:
>>> OK. The autopkgtests will be OK on Jessie then once I have adjusted the
>> >
>> > Do you want to do that for the backport? I was going to go ahead and
>> > build/upload it since debci doesn't run for backports anyway.
> I guess it doesn't matter that much... Just pushed my fix (and updated
> the test data) in 1.0-4. Will upload this as soon as I have confirmed
> that it doesn't impact SPAdes.

Ok, I haven't built the backport yet. Seeing your latest changes, are
you ok with the following backports changelog:

libssw (1.0-3~bpo8+1) jessie-backports; urgency=medium

  * Rebuild for jessie-backports.
  * Use default-jdk instead of default-jdk-headless,
    which isn't available in Jessie.
  * debian/tests: use corrected test data

The last point would fix the tests and obviates my need to add a
debian/source/include-binaries file. What do you think?

I'd prefer this way to avoid in Jessie the performance penalty you
mentioned that comes with 1.0-4.

Thanks and regards
Afif

--