[Debian-med-packaging] Packages for sponsoring

Kevin Murray kevin at kdmurray.id.au
Wed Jun 29 10:36:54 UTC 2016

Hi all!

Apologies for the lengthy absence from Debian-related work! I've been buried
deep under PhD work. However, I've had a little time this week to update some
packages. Hopefully I'll have time in the coming weeks to update a few more
packages (or fix bugs!).

The packages I've done:

- Snakemake: git.debian.org/git/debian-med/snakemake.git
- python-skbio: git.debian.org/git/debian-med/python-skbio.git

In the case of skbio, upstream has removed support for python 2 in version
0.5.0. I've remove all mention of a python2 package, remove py2 from  d/rules
and all python-skbio (binary package) related files. However I'm not sure if
there are any other things that need doing. In particular, removing
python-skbio from the archive? And potentially a d/NEWS entry??

Cheers,
Kevin

---
Kevin Murray