[Debian-med-packaging] SSE3 issue with iqtree when trying to enable i386 (Was: Help with new version of iqtree needed)

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Thu Mar 10 16:25:35 UTC 2016

Hi,

since I tried to provide iqtree for some more architectures as it is
usual in Debian I was facing an issue with SSE3 I asked for help (see
full story here [1]).  There seems to be a solution for i386.  I wonder
what you might think about this or whether you prefer to provide iqtree
for amd64 architecture only.  I do not intend to do some experiments in
the Debian packaging which you as upstream do not agree upon.

Kind regards and thanks for providing iqtree as free software

      Andreas.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2016/03/msg00211.html