[Debian-med-packaging] Problem updating spades backport

Afif Elghraoui afif at ghraoui.name
Wed Mar 30 04:38:41 UTC 2016

Hello,

[Cc'ing Sascha and preserving original messages below in case he missed
this thread]

على السبت 26 آذار 2016 ‫00:00، كتب Andreas Tille:
> Nit hat I have a clear preference but a third option would be to
> take over the readily rendered manpage inside the backport.

I'm not sure i understand what you mean, Andreas. Do you mean to
manually build the manpages and then include them in the debian/ directory?

I hadn't answered before because I was hoping for a comment from Sascha.

Thanks and regards
Afif