[Debian-med-packaging] Please upload gwyddion from SVN

Andreas Tille andreas at fam-tille.de
Mon Nov 7 22:04:48 UTC 2016

On Mon, Nov 07, 2016 at 09:53:10PM +0100, Jan Beyer wrote:
> Dear Andreas,
>
> thank you very much for looking at this. Unfortunately, I cannot reproduce
> your error message:
>
> I refreshed the patches anyway (some line numbers changed), but do not
> expect, that this will make a difference, as your error message is about
> some file, which could not be found and not about line numbers... Actually
> on line 3, as stated in the error message, there was/is no file name at all.
> It seems, the patch description got lost some time ago, so in your file
> revision, line 3 should have been the line numbers for the patch. (Now, I
> re-added the patch description, so line 3 is again the Author-line.)
> The patches were created using quilt, no further hand-crafting applied. So I
> am very sorry, but I cannot understand the error message and fix the problem.

The problem was a broken tarball I used.  This is fixed now and I
uploaded.  I admit that if there wouldn't have been such a delay I would
not have sponsored since there are several easy to fix lintian issues
when using '-I' switch.  For your next preparation please check these
which basically suggest to use hardening+=bindnow, use https in
Vcs-Browser and check d/copyright about incorrect paragraphs.

Thanks for your preparation anyway