[Debian-med-packaging] RFS: gwyddion 2.47-1 (in Debian Med SVN)

Jan Beyer jan at beathovn.de
Tue Nov 22 21:23:57 UTC 2016

Dear DDs (in particular dear Andreas),

I am looking again for a sponsor to upload a new upstream release of
gwyddion, which is (hopefully) ready to be uploaded in Debian Med SVN. I am
DM and Uploader for this package, but as the Debian keyring package hasn't
been updated in a while, my (kind of recently expired, already renewed and
submitted, but not yet included in a new debian-keyring-release)
key/signature is currently not accepted by ftpmaster.

In this release, I tried to address all three of your last remarks, Andreas.
See below.

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards,
Jan

Am 07.11.2016 um 23:04 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> ...For your next preparation please check these
> which basically suggest to use hardening+=bindnow, use https in
> Vcs-Browser and check d/copyright about incorrect paragraphs.

I added the mentioned option to d/rules, changed http -> https for
Vcs-Browser and fixed d/copyright. Lintian still complains about the
Vcs-SVN-field being insecure (svn://...), but I could not find any definite
hint on whether the usage of https:// in this particular place is really
acceptable/working/... So I left it as it is, for the moment. But if you are
certain, that the svn:// -> https:// replacement is fine, I will happily
change that, too.

--
Jan Beyer				happy Debian Maintainer	;-)

mail	jan at beathovn.de			GPG key ID 0xC6D815D8
jabber	beathovn at jabber.org
web	http://www.beathovn.de/