[Debian-med-packaging] updating camitk package

Emmanuel Promayon Emmanuel.Promayon at imag.fr
Sat Oct 1 10:13:26 UTC 2016

> Also please consider to do your changes in multiple commits, and not
> only one, as it makes a lot more easier to review (talking about commit
> 808838351792dec92b11abf2cc950f87ddc5af15).

OK. Sorry about that, I will make an effort next time.

Speaking about review, if you have anytime to check the d/control file,
specifically the way I renamed -dev packages and added the Replaces: and
Breaks: that would be great.

Here is the git line to review the d/control changes (to make amends for
commiting multiple change in one go!):
git diff HEAD:debian/control debian/4.0.0_beta-2:debian/control

> And the tag for 4.0.2 is missing too.
Thanks. I just pushed that.

King regards,
Emmanuel