[Debian-med-packaging] updating camitk package

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Oct 6 11:30:59 UTC 2016

On Wed, Oct 05, 2016 at 09:29:55PM +0000, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> > Thank you for the review.
> > There are two reverse-depends: "apt-cache rdepends
> > libqtpropertybrowser4-dev" obviously gives "libcamitk4-dev" as a reverse
> > dependency, and "apt-cache rdepends  libcamitk4-dev" gives
> > "med-imaging-dev".
> > I check "med-imaging-dev", but I did not dare modify anything (knowing
> > my level of clumsiness...). It is a meta-package and seems to be based
> > on some script (I rather let Andreas check what to do).
>
> Yes, that's autogenerated, and you shouldn't need to worry about it.

I changed the Debian Med tasks page accordingly (unfortunately the tasks
files need proper package names in the currently in production
blends-dev).  So the issue will be fixed in the next upload of the
current status in Git.

I'm slowly recovering from vacation backlog.  I'd be happy if Mattia
would do the sponsering upload.