[Debian-med-packaging] pbtestdata_0.0.13-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Afif Elghraoui afif at debian.org
Sat Sep 17 20:24:59 UTC 2016

Hi, Thorsten,

على الجمعـة 16 أيلول 2016 ‫10:00، كتب Thorsten Alteholz:

> Hi Afif,
>
> can you please clarify with upstream that BSD from setup.py really means BSD3?

I'm 100% certain the license for this is the same as all the other
software they develop (all dependencies of the smrtanalysis{,-dev}
packages). Unfortunately, I have to catch a plane soon, so I can
probably take this up with them (ask them to copy the license terms to
this package) in about three weeks.

regards
Afif

--