[Debian-med-packaging] Solved (Was: Problems building psortb from source)

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Mon Apr 24 12:53:12 UTC 2017

Hi,

just to let you know.  I think I've found the solution which seems to
be that I also need

   http://www.psort.org/download/libpsortb-1.0.tar.gz

When building this lib I can link psortb against it.  I admit I was
confused since the psortb download has the term 'all' inside the tarball
name and several duplicated files with the lib download.  It might make
sense to express this issue more clearly.

Sorry for the noise

       Andreas.