[Debian-med-packaging] Proposal

Tanu Varma websitetanuvarma at outlook.com
Fri Apr 28 07:01:37 UTC 2017

Hi,

Greetings! Hope you are doing good.

Just wondering if you have received my previous email? We are still waiting for your response.

Would really appreciate if you please have a look on below email thread and let me know your feedback so we can proceed ahead accordingly.

Please don't hesitate to discuss in-case of any query or issue.

Awaiting your quick response!

Best regards
Tanu Varma