[Debian-med-packaging] Proposal

Tanu Varma websitetanuvarma at outlook.com
Mon Apr 3 07:50:02 UTC 2017

Hi,

We are an Indian based Website Design & Development with PHP Development and SEO offer services at modest rate.

WE ARE AN ISO 9001: 2008 Certified IT Company with 100+ IT professionals into SEO, Web Design & Development firm, with over 10 years of experience.

We Offer Following Services: -
  1. Full SEO Packages.
  2. Website Design/Development/New Website Creation
  3. E-Commerce Solutions- (Magento, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc.)
  4. Open Source Customization/ CMS- (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc.)
  5. Website Programming Services

*Please revert if you require any of the above services and I will be more than happy to help and go through my pricing structure with you.
Looking forward to your reply.
Kind Regards
Tanu Varma