[Debian-med-packaging] Issue with finding seqan cmake input needed by new version of hilive

Sascha Steinbiss satta at debian.org
Tue Aug 22 14:09:04 UTC 2017

Hi all,

> I somehow assumed that libseqan-dev is lacking some cmake input files and
> tried to do the following change in the seqan2 packaging:
[...]
> (== adding SeqAnBuildSystem.cmake) but this did not changed the issue.
> I wonder whether some CMake knowledged person could give me a better hint
> than just poking in the dark since building seqan2 always takes a lot of
> time.

In my build of lambda-align, which is also based on seqan2, I did the
following:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/lambda-align.git/tree/debian/patches/set-seqan-cmake-dir.patch

which did the trick there. Unfortunately there seems not to be a
'global' expected directory for such CMake stuff (or maybe I'm just not
knowledgeable enough to find it;))

Cheers
Sascha