[Debian-med-packaging] camp update to 0.8.1

Flavien Bridault fbridault at ircad.fr
Wed Sep 20 14:32:00 UTC 2017

Yes becoming a Debian Maintainer sounds good to me but I am a bit afraid about uploading package updates without a reviewer. I'm not sure I have accumulated enough experience yet... Is it still possible then to require occasional reviewing or assistance before uploading ?

--
*Flavien BRIDAULT*
Ingénieur de Recherche

fbridault at ircad.fr

*IRCAD France*
1, place de l'Hôpital - 67091 Strasbourg Cedex - FRANCE

http://www.ircad.fr/ <http://www.ircad.fr/>