[Debian-med-packaging] camp update to 0.8.1

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Wed Sep 20 15:30:52 UTC 2017

Hi Flavien,

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 04:32:00PM +0200, Flavien Bridault wrote:
> Yes becoming a Debian Maintainer sounds good to me but I am a bit afraid about uploading package updates without a reviewer. I'm not sure I have accumulated enough experience yet... Is it still possible then to require occasional reviewing or assistance before uploading ?

There is no point in beeing afraid - there is some examination done
before you become DM. :-P  For sure you can always ask for reviews.
BTW, I would wished so badly to have reviewers for something I'm
uploading - but in several cases this just does not happen and we need
to trust our users to be responsive enough to report bugs.