[Debian-med-packaging] Help needed to update libswiss-perl

Dominique Dumont dod at debian.org
Mon Apr 16 08:28:05 BST 2018

On Monday, 16 April 2018 08:09:53 CEST Andreas Tille wrote:
> I need to admit that the IRC message somehow smells like "There is an
> even better solution" - but I have no idea how to turn this into a patch.
> How can I add the extension less file to enable Module::Build detecting
> it?

Create a new file type as suggested there:

https://perldoc.perl.org/Module/Build/Cookbook.html#Adding-new-file-types-to-the-build-process

dr_org must be listed explicitly like the "dat_files" mentioned in the cookbook above.

You can also see this example from Config::Model where "appli" files (without extension)
are discovered and added to a new "appli" file type:

https://github.com/dod38fr/config-model/blob/master/Build.PL#L50

HTH