[Debian-med-packaging] Migrating libharu from Alioth to Salsa

Andreas Tille tille at debian.org
Mon Apr 16 19:16:54 BST 2018

Hi Johan,

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 07:28:06PM +0200, Johan Van de Wauw wrote:
> Feel free to migrate, it wasn't clear how I should get started, and it is
> my only package on collab-maint.

Package is now at

    https://salsa.debian.org/debian/libharu

You can clone it by using

    gbp clone git at salsa.debian.org:debian/libharu.git

> For the updates - perhaps it is better you tell me what could be improved.

I'm a fan of using

    cme fix dpkg-control

which would update Standards-Version as well as doing some kind of
consistent formating.  I also switch all my packages to debhelper 11
(and drop dh-autoreconf which is default since debhelper 10).