[Debian-med-packaging] libzstd_1.3.3+dfsg-2_multi.changes REJECTED

Dimitri John Ledkov xnox at debian.org
Tue Apr 17 23:02:00 BST 2018

Hi,

On 17 April 2018 at 20:00, Thorsten Alteholz
<ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org> wrote:

> as requested by waldi ...

With all due respect to yourself, waldi, and ftp-team (masters &
assistants & wizards), I find this reject comment inappropriate, and
not at all informative enough.

As far as I can tell, the package uploaded is fully policy compliant
as I have elaborated elsewhere (on the only concern I have managed to
identify, with a reference from waldi, based on our informal IRC chat,
which was a bit rude on waldi's part).

I normally expect the reject emails to contain the technical
descriptions of identified problems; and/or request for details and
clarifications; or links to newly opened RC bug reports. I hope in the
future, to continue receive reject emails, with similar content as I
have been receiving previously for other rejected uploads.

I have responded to the library version dependencies query from Kibi,
elsewhere, please see that response for further details if you want to
dive into that.

This email is purely about the content of reject comment received from
ftpmaster at .

--
Regards,

Dimitri.