[Debian-med-packaging] Regression in Makefile of seaview and missing example

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sat Apr 28 06:20:27 BST 2018

Hi Manolo,

I intended to build the Debian package for the latest version of
seaview.  Unfortunately I had a build error which I fixed with
this patch:

   https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/seaview/blob/master/debian/patches/re-add_missing_ldlibs.patch

I've just stolen it from the Makefile of version 4.6.4 - so you
somehow lost these options in your Makefile.

I also realised that the example file example.nxs was removed for
whatever reason.  Is this example not useful any more or also
just missing by accident from the download tarball.

In case it is just missing I would be happy to learn how to use it -
most favourably on command line to use it as continuous integration
test.