[Debian-med-packaging] New CamiTK 4.1.2 release

Emmanuel Promayon Emmanuel.Promayon at univ-grenoble-alpes.fr
Thu Jul 19 07:44:55 BST 2018

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for your quick answer.
>> Although I had a bit of a fight with "gbp dch --release" (as I wanted to
>> leave the UNRELEASED flag for the uploader to modify) and it is my first
>> time dealing with gbp from scratch, it seems (to me anyway) that the package
>> is ready.
> I admit I personally do not use "gbp dch" but only
>
>      dch -r
>
> (if apropriate - when sponsoring just `$EDITOR debian/changelog`)

Thanks. I might go back to this!

>> Can someone please have a look and upload if everything seems correct?
> In pbuilder I get:

> component-vtkimage             =  14.79 sec*proc (2 tests)
> component-vtkmesh              = 123.46 sec*proc (16 tests)
>
> Total Test time (real) = 4543.81 sec
>
> The following tests FAILED:
>          136 - application-config-bash-test (Failed)
> Errors while running CTest
> make[1]: *** [debian/rules:84: override_dh_auto_test-arch] Error 8
>
> Are you able to reproduce this or should I send a full build log?
Sorry for that, I don't have any error on my computer.
If you don't mind to send me the command you used for the build, I will
try to run the same on my machine (I am using sid on docker, not
cowbuilder, maybe that explains the difference)?

Thanks again and best regards,
Emmanuel