[Debian-med-packaging] New CamiTK 4.1.2 release

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Thu Jul 19 08:34:23 BST 2018

Hi Emmanuel,

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 08:44:55AM +0200, Emmanuel Promayon wrote:
> > > Can someone please have a look and upload if everything seems correct?
> > In pbuilder I get:

> > component-vtkimage             =  14.79 sec*proc (2 tests)
> > component-vtkmesh              = 123.46 sec*proc (16 tests)
> >
> > Total Test time (real) = 4543.81 sec
> >
> > The following tests FAILED:
> >          136 - application-config-bash-test (Failed)
> > Errors while running CTest
> > make[1]: *** [debian/rules:84: override_dh_auto_test-arch] Error 8
> >
> > Are you able to reproduce this or should I send a full build log?
> Sorry for that, I don't have any error on my computer.
> If you don't mind to send me the command you used for the build, I will try
> to run the same on my machine (I am using sid on docker, not cowbuilder,
> maybe that explains the difference)?

If you run just a sid system that's most probably no **minimal** sid
system featuring **only** the Build-Depends and nothing else.  Thus it
might happen that a package builds in sid since something is installed
that needs to be added to Build-Depends.  How you can use pbuilder is
explained in Debian Med team policy[1] in the paragraph

  To make gbp buildpackage build the package with pdebuild.

Hope this helps - feel free to ask back if not.

[1] https://med-team.pages.debian.net/policy/