[Debian-med-packaging] Debian Med package for MrBayes

Andreas Tille andreas at fam-tille.de
Wed Jun 27 08:26:30 BST 2018

Hi Andreas,

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 06:09:02PM +0200, Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri wrote:
> Sorry, I have now moved that tag to the HEAD of our development code and
> remade the prerelease.  Downloading again will give you the correct code
> to build from.

OK, that works fine regarding the previously mentioned issue. :-)
The package builds fine.

For esthetical reasons be you might consider to exclude autom4te.cache
from download tarball but that's no real issue.

Here are some spelling issues which are found by our policy checker
lintian you might like to fix:

I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb stuctures structures
I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb lengthes lengths
I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb lenght length
I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb charactors characters
I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb reccommend recommend
I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb acheived achieved
I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb interupted interrupted
I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb consequtive consecutive
I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb ouput output
I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb controled controlled
I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb substituion substitution
I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb depricated deprecated
I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb openning opening
I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb begining beginning
I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb adress address
I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb formated formatted
I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb devided divided
I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb Ploting Plotting

Thanks a lot for your cooperation