[Debian-med-packaging] Debian Med package for MrBayes

Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri andreas.kahari at nbis.se
Wed Jun 27 09:46:07 BST 2018

On Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 09:26:30AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 06:09:02PM +0200, Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri wrote:
> > Sorry, I have now moved that tag to the HEAD of our development code and
> > remade the prerelease.  Downloading again will give you the correct code
> > to build from.
>
> OK, that works fine regarding the previously mentioned issue. :-)
> The package builds fine.

Great!  So it's up to us to break it again :-)

> For esthetical reasons be you might consider to exclude autom4te.cache
> from download tarball but that's no real issue.

There is no such directory in the archive nor in the repository.  It may
be left over from the first (failing) build?  I don't know where else it
would come from.

> Here are some spelling issues which are found by our policy checker
> lintian you might like to fix:

Oh! Great!  I'll sort these out immediately.

> I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb stuctures structures
> I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb lengthes lengths
> I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb lenght length
> I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb charactors characters
> I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb reccommend recommend
> I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb acheived achieved
> I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb interupted interrupted
> I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb consequtive consecutive
> I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb ouput output
> I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb controled controlled
> I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb substituion substitution
> I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb depricated deprecated
> I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb openning opening
> I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb begining beginning
> I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb adress address
> I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb formated formatted
> I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb devided divided
> I: mrbayes: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/mb Ploting Plotting
>

> Thanks a lot for your cooperation
>
>       Andreas.

Thanks a lot for looking at this!

--
Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri,
National Bioinformatics Infrastructure Sweden (NBIS),