[Debian-med-packaging] Get a simple loan here!!!!!

For simple loan offer cmbcas102 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 01:13:32 BST 2019

Good day,
I am a private/individual lender, lending my personal funds and I'm
located in the City of Henderson, Clark County, Nevada, United States.
I lend money to borrowers within and outside the United States who are
looking to develop their business or clear their outstanding credit at
2% Interest rate per annual and please be informed that we got your
info from email marketing database .contact email
(waynepower1 at cash4u.com)
Regards
Mr. Wayne Power