[Debian-med-packaging] Improving Communications - Enhancing Healthcare

arohi ahuja ahuja_arohi at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 25 08:10:56 BST 2019

 Hello,
 Hope you are doing well. My name is Arohi and I work for MITYUNG, which offers extended software development services to  enable our partners to achieve higher business value at the optimum cost.
 We are having wide range of expertise in healthcare technology solutions.  We offer customized solutions on:

- EMR/EHR- DICOM, PACS, MIRTH Connect- Meaningful Use & its Stages and C-CDA- HITECH and GDPR compliance changes in HIPAA rules integration- Interoperability and Upgradation from FHIR DSTU 2 to STU 3- Behavioral health screening tools- Home Healthcare- Chronic disease management solutions (like COPD, Diabetes)- Medical Claim (X-12) Engine- POLST- Consent Management System- Web application and Mobile apps (Android & iOS)- Data Analytics- Cloud Computing- IoT solutions- QA & Testing
 If you have time to discuss how my company can help you to provide technological solutions. I’ll be also happy to answer any queries you might have.
 Have a nice day! Best regards, Arohi

 P.S. If you're not interested for any reason, just reply back with the word "remove" in the subject line and I won't reach out to you  again. Thanks.