[Debian-med-packaging] Debian Med package for MrBayes

Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri andreas.kahari at nbis.se
Fri Jan 25 23:21:49 GMT 2019

Hi Andreas,

Sorry for not getting back to you, I've been in too many projects.

We saw your initial email and had already scheduled a meeting with
Fredrik Ronquist (who has final say in what happens to MrBayes) to
discuss finalizing the release.  Unfortunately, since Fredrik is a
_really_busy_guy_, we had to cancel that meeting.  Some of the release
critical stuff relies on getting a big code merge signed off by him, and
also on getting responses from the Beagle library guys regarding some
questions that came up while testing the newer versions of the Beagle
library.

When is your freeze, and what deadline do we have relating to this?

Andreas

--
Andreas Kusalananda Kähäri,
National Bioinformatics Infrastructure Sweden (NBIS),