[Debian-med-packaging] bowtie2 aarch64 package

有賀淳/Jun Aruga happy at oh4u.net
Mon Mar 25 21:00:45 GMT 2019

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for the answer.

> Your can even sent an e-mail to control at bugs.debian.org - please
> checkout the docs about basic formatting guidelines.  No real need
> to install Debian.

As I could not find how to report new bug by email seeing below document,
https://www.debian.org/Bugs/server-control
I installed Debian OS, and tried to send by reportbug command.

$ reportbug --configure
$ reportbug -s "bowtie2 arm 64 (aarch64) package" bowtie2

After the GUI (gtk) launched, then answered interactively, sent email by it now.
The command finished without error (exit status: 0)
Seeing below page, it seems it has not been reported yet.
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/bowtie2

Do I need to wait for a while?

--
Jun Aruga