[Debian-med-packaging] Issue when updating q2cli

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Tue Nov 12 09:40:33 GMT 2019

Dear Liubov,

after re-uploading q2templates to new I intended to update q2cli to the
latest upstream version to possibly keep al q2 packages in sync.  I
realised that there is basically a code copy of q2templates inside the
q2cli which is featuring the same minimized JS as we just dealt with in
q2templates.  I've added this into d/changelog as todo.  I did not dived
into q2 as deeply as you - so what do you think how to sensibly deal
with this (assumed q2templates will be accepted quickly by ftpmaster).