[Debian-med-packaging] Issue when updating q2cli

Liubov Chuprikova chuprikovalv at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 13:08:09 GMT 2019

Hi Andreas,

On Tue, 12 Nov 2019 at 10:40, Andreas Tille <andreas at an3as.eu> wrote:

> Dear Liubov,
>
> after re-uploading q2templates to new I intended to update q2cli to the
> latest upstream version to possibly keep al q2 packages in sync.

Thank you a lot for reuploading q2temlates! I am happy that the NEW started
to move forward! Since we stopped updating packages in NEW, I was not able
to go further packaging the rest of the plugins. It makes a problem when
all of the plugins need to be of the same version, but at some point, they
have started to be dyssynchronized.

> realised that there is basically a code copy of q2templates inside the
> q2cli which is featuring the same minimized JS as we just dealt with in
> q2templates.  I've added this into d/changelog as todo.  I did not dived
> into q2 as deeply as you - so what do you think how to sensibly deal
> with this (assumed q2templates will be accepted quickly by ftpmaster).

I hope to look at q2cli and other rejected plugins this weekend. I will be
totally busy till Saturday.

Best regards,
Liubov